Many music lovers have gradually changed how they listen to music over the years. With the development of many smartphones that are getting smarter than ever, it is just natural that the only one device which we carry with us anywhere we go contains hundreds of songs, or even thousands.
On android phones such as Samsung Galaxy, you are able to play music in the built-in music player. You can also download other music player apps as many developers created many for all the people around the world. Music has become part of our lives and we can’t seem imagine a world without all the melody and rhythm.
If you want to know how to use music player on your new Samsung Galaxy, this article will show you the easy steps on how to do it.
Use Music Player on Samsung Galaxy
Simply follow the steps provided in order to play music on your device.
Step 1: Tap Apps.
Step 2: Find and tap Music.
Step 3: Create a playlist.
- To create a playlist, simply tap the drop down list at the top of the display.
- Tap Playlist.
- Tap Create playlist. Type the name of the playlist and tap Create.
Step 4: Add audio files to your playlist.
- To add audio files, simply tap the files you wish to add.
- Tap Done.
Step 5: Play the music file.
- To play music, simply tap the drop down list.
- Tap the category you wish to hear.
- Look for the audio file or playlist and then tap the song.
Step 6: Tap Next or Previous to change songs.
- You can always go back or go next by simply tapping the arrow right to go next and arrow left two times to go back.
- You can also rewind or fast forward a song by simply dragging the indicator to the left or right at the bottom of the display.
Step 7: Turn Shuffle on.
- If you want to play all songs on shuffle, simply tap the shuffle icon to turn it on.
- Tap the shuffle icon again to turn it off.
Step 8: Turn repeat on.
- If you want songs to repeat over and over again, simply tap the repeat icon.
- To turn off repeat, simply tap the repeat icon again.
Step 9: Increase or Decrease the Volume
- To volume adjustments, simply tap the volume key or bottom volume key to make increase or decrease.
The songs will play even if you return to home screen or when you are using other apps. However, if you will use YouTube, it will automatically turn off so you can watch videos without overlapping sounds.
Songs will also play even if you lock your screen. Now you can listen to your playlist anytime you want and anywhere you go. Just do not forget to charge your phone so your music moments would not be interrupted.